Things to Know When Registering for Classes
These important policies could affect your eligibility to graduate.
Know your requirements by reading these and the complete list in the Graduate Catalog.
Registration takes place in Bearweb.
- Only coursework which appears in the Graduate Catalog may confer graduate credit. Your Graduate Program Director can help you with questions.
- If you registered for graduate-level coursework under the category of "post baccalaureate," please be aware that any graduate-level courses will have to be petitioned for credit toward your graduate degree program.
- For those programs requiring foreign language, the requirement will consist of one or more languages approved by the degree program in consultation with the Graduate School. Proficiency in a foreign language may be demonstrated via any one of the options listed in the Graduate Catalog under Specific Degree Requirements for each degree.
- Students are responsible for meeting all deadlines stated in the Graduate Catalog.
- International graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours each academic semester, except during the thesis or dissertation phase of their program. Please contact International Student and Scholar Services if you have questions (254-710-1461) or ISSS_Support@baylor.edu.